Visit an American Original
One of the only authentic colonial villages in the US
Historic Deerfield is a museum that interprets the history and culture of early America. First settled in 1669, this English open-field village is one of the few historic places in the US that’s still in its original form. It’s a one-of-a-kind destination where you can experience firsthand America’s rich past.
Where real American history is on display every day:
• Guided tours of this authentic 18th century village
• Twelve museum houses dating from 1730-1850
• World-class collections of early New England ceramics, textiles, furniture and more
• Hands-on learning and activities in the History Workshop
• Demonstrations of Historic Trades and Open Hearth Cooking
• The Old Burying Ground, Deerfield’s original cemetery
• Special Thanksgiving-themed events
Check out our Calendar of Events for details.
Tickets available at the Visitor Center or the Flynt Center of Early New England Life. Check hours and admission.
Call us: 413-775-7214